CPTG Quality Testing
The purity of an essential oil is its most important characteristic. An essential oil that isn’t pure means you run the risk of putting germs, heavy metals, or adulterants onto or into your body, which can provoke irritation, adverse effects, or even sickness. Without an accepted standard for essential oil quality, doTERRA created its own testing process, calling it CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®. The CPTG process certifies that there are no added fillers, synthetic ingredients, or harmful contaminants in their essential oils that would reduce their efficacy. doTERRA even goes a step further, putting all their products and the packaging through a battery of tests to ensure a long and effective shelf-life. This protocol ensures potency, purity, and consistency batch to batch.
Properties: Cleansing, revitalizing, uplifting
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Use to remove gum, glue, or any other sticky residues.
- Add to your favorite desserts or beverages for zesty flavor.
- Take internally to support heathy digestion.*
- Diffuse to purify air and create an uplifting, refreshing aromatic experience.
Properties: Soothing, calming
- Diffuse or add a few drops to your pillow or feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add a few drops to a warm bath to help soak away stress.
- Consume 1–2 drops to help calm the nervous system.*
Properties: Cooling, energizing, natural bug repellent
- Take internally to help alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Apply a few drops to the back of your neck to cool off.
- For a clearing, refreshing aroma, diffuse at night by your bedside.
- Rub on head and neck for a soothing sensation when feeling tense.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating scalp massage.
-Properties: Renewing, beautifying, rejuvenating, grounding
-Take internally to support healthy cellular and immune function.* Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Diffuse during meditation for a sense of relaxation and balance.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree)
Properties: Soothing, cleansing
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails to keep nails looking clean and healthy.
- Use as an effective surface cleaner. Add a few drops to shampoo or massage into the scalp. Add to toothpaste or swish with water for a quick and easy mouth rinse.
doTERRA Breathe® Respiratory Blend
- Apply topically to the chest to breathe deeply.
- For a clearing aroma, diffuse at night by your bedside.
- Apply diluted to your upper lip and inhale to invigorate and clear your senses.
- Apply topically for an invigorating lift when you stay home from the office on a cold, rainy day.
Deep Blue® Soothing Blend
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Make your muscles happy after your workout by applying to targeted areas. Massage on your lower back after a day of sitting at the desk or doing manual labor.
- DigestZen® Digestive Blend
- Take a couple of drops internally to promote healthy digestion.*
- Add to water or tea and consume to help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.* Reduce bloating, gas, and indigestion.*
doTERRA On Guard® Protective Blend
- Add two to three drops in a Veggie Capsule or take directly for an immune boost before traveling or during seasonal changes.*
- Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
- Add to water and use as a natural surface cleaner.
Basic Essential Oil Terminology
Natural aromatic compounds extracted from seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of
plants. Essential oils contain natural and unique properties that can have powerful benefits on your health and overall wellness.
CPTG® (CPTG CERTIFIED PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE®)
doTERRA quality protocol in which each batch of oil undergoes a multi-phase chemical composition inspection.
A lipid-based substance used to dilute essential oils. doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil is an excellent carrier oil option because of its long shelf-life and light, non-greasy texture.
The process of extracting essential oil from plant material.
COLD PRESS DISTILLATION/EXPRESSION
Most commonly used method for obtaining citrus oils. This process uses a mechanical press to squeeze essential oils from plant parts.
The most common distillation method. This process uses low-heat pressurized steam to circulate through plant parts and extract oils.
METHODS OF USE
AROMATIC— Essential oils that can be used aromatically. Diffusion is one of the most popular ways to enjoy the aromatic benefits of essential oils.
TOPICAL— Essential oils that can be used topically, which means you can apply them directly on the skin or mix them with carrier oils or other personal care products.
INTERNAL— Essential oils that can be used internally. You can add oils to beverages, take them in doTERRA Veggie Caps, take doTERRA essential oils supplements, or use them in your favorite recipes.
DILUTE— A category of essential oils that should be mixed with a carrier oil. The carrier oil will help “carry” the essential oils onto the skin.
NEAT— A category of essential oils that can be applied topically without dilution because of their extremely mild chemistry.
SENSITIVE— A category of essential oils that should be diluted for young or sensitive skin.
To order your oils wholesale, open up your account and purchase your starter kit of oils just follow these directions....
- Click 'Join & Save'
- Select preferred language, shipping and country
- Click 'Wholesale Customer' or 'Wellness Advocate'
- Fill in your details where you see the red asterisk. Leave Enroller and Sponsor ID as is.
- Click 'continue'
- Select your enrollment kit (better value for money and then you don't have to pay the subscription!)
- Click 'View totals'.
- Check 'billing box'
- Fill in your payment details and process.
Congratulations and Welcome to our healthy, oily community! If you have any questions at all, please text me on: 07568 357663 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be in contact with you once your order is processed, to book in your 30 min Wellness Consultation, to help you start using your oils and to guide you in using your account.
A great way to get started
Lifelong Vitality Pack
These wonderful supplements have changed my life and are one of doTERRA's top selling products.
In this video, hear world respected health and wellness expert, Dr Axe explain why he loves doTERRA's Lifelong Vitality Pack so much and how it can support you and your family.